The allergens will vary in each mystery box. They will include bakes which contain egg, milk, soya, wheat, and may include bakes which contain nuts, peanuts and sulphites. All allergen information is included in each box, but if you know you are unable to eat certain items – we would recommend ordering a different box.
A mystery box of bakes takes the trouble out of choosing which bakes to go for. You’ll receive at least three different types of bakes in your box and we select bakes to offer a variety of flavour. This box is the perfect option if you can’t decide which to go for, or if you’re looking for a gift for someone.
All our bakes are made fresh to order in small batches, using high-quality ingredients. They’re then wrapped in our greaseproof paper, packaged up and sent out to you in letterbox friendly boxes – meaning you don’t need to be in to receive them.
- These will be baked fresh and dispatched between the 25th-27th January
- Each box contains 6 slices
- Postage starts from £3.30, choose between Royal Mail 1st Class and Tracked 24 – orders usually arrive within 1-3 days of dispatch but please allow 7 days for delivery
- These bakes last for 7+ days from the date of dispatch, and once opened are best stored in an airtight container
- These bakes can also be frozen, and defrosted to enjoy whenever you want them
- All our packaging is fully biodegradable/recyclable
If you’d like to add a Spacemask to your order, select the option below
A self-heating eye mask which will transport you to another dimension